Dita Parker

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Waiting for Gadot

Temperature: the police and other authorities must be jumping for joy: 5.5/42 degrees; that’ll curb any inclinations to storm the parks and beaches this Valborg.

Eating: a Walpurgis Night/May Day home picnic. May Day is a public holiday and street carnival, now private and indoors. 🙁 Such is life.

Drinking: whatever goes with our snacks; mead (a May Day staple) and scrumpy (my May Day staple).

Watching: from afar what friends and family are having and how they’re celebrating.

Listening: I’m not crying, you’re crying.


Reading: The Other People by C. J. Tudor. And if you haven’t read her, you should, because her books are horrific (and I mean grippingly good).

Thinking: When oh when do I get to see Wonder Woman 1984? [Or Promising Young Woman? Damn. Double damn!] I’ve loved Wonder Woman in all her incarnations since the age of six, and GG is no exception.

Feeling: That’s not the only thing or person, factual or fictional, I miss. Oh well.

No comments: