Dita Parker

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Come as you are

Sorry, I'm not in. I'm over at Delilah Devlin's with a guest blog post. The one I mentioned. On Monday. What do you mean you haven't read my Monday post? FYI, this is not the week to get cheeky or start talking funny, sweetie darlings. 

I've cleaned, fed, read, written, taken a stand, have a punching bag bursting at the seams, it's only lunchtime and I still haven't run out of steam. When that happens, only the keenest observer might detect a hint of slight annoyance in my generally unshakable demeanor.

Let's turn those potent powers of perception on something infinitely more interesting, shall we, namely you. What do you mean what do I mean? Come on over to Delilah's blog and find out. I'm playing Dr. Feelgood, my practice is now open, my only condition: come as you are. And hurry or I'll expend all this energy installing winter tires when I'd much rather sit by the fireside with you.

No comments: