Dita Parker

Friday, November 16, 2012

Memories of the future


Morning, sweetie darlings. It's November 16 and as you allll remember, right, wink wink hint hint, I'm a guest on Desiree Holt's blog with a post so hot, Blogger decided to censor it a bit and post it in magic ink. (You have to paint over it to be able to read it. Or is it just me, can you tell me? I did try every browser in the house and it still looks odd. Yes, I alerted Desiree, but until America wakes up, not much can be done about it. Off painting you go!)

On Monday, I'm stopping by Cassandra Carr's blog and talking men, and next Friday (the 23rd) it's Dita day once again at 69 Shades. You might want to start sharpening those elbows. Since it is Black Friday and X-mas is a mere month away, I thought we'd go XXX-mas shopping.

Sexcellent weekend, dearest denizens! If you can't be good, be careful.

No comments: