Dita Parker

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Onion Song

Sweetie daaarlings, I'm signing off for an extended weekend of eating and drinking and family fun, writing when I can steal the time (I will, I will, I must!), and most definitely reading, for the wee ones and by myself.

Get some rest if you can, or raise hell, go crazy, life is way too short to be cool 24/7. That's an order. Disobeying this order will result in very unnecessary headaches of your choice that come Tuesday next will make you rather regret not listening to Dita this April first. Chillax, for me, pleeease. I'm batting my eyelashes here, oh yes I am, emphatic, hypnotic. And my feminine wiles do nothing for you, do they? Damn.

Fools are my theme, let satire be my song, said Lord Byron. I'll leave you with this link to perpetual April Fools'. It would all be cute and funny if some of it wasn't so dead-on.

Enjoy your weekend, wherever you are.

No comments: